Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tenía tiempo que no escribía una sola palabra para nadie, después de unos cuantos meses de sequía literaria en el Corredor, voy a dejar un fragmento de algo que seguro publicaré completo en un futuro; pero como tengo nostalgia de Corredor lo voy a publicar.
Blaming the rain

I woke up this morning with an strange feeling of emptyness, I looked through the window and I saw the raindrops almost knocking my face and I couldn't do another thing but blame the rain, because the rain brings an unusual smell, like sadness and happiness at a time, smell that reminds me of you, 'cuz is your smell that rain has brought.

It also brings an unusual cold that could even freeze mybones, that cold that reminds me you are not here anymore rather I'm not there for you anymore. The new beginning we've always wanted was the perfect end for us and it wasn't exactly an agreement what we did, but those were our words meaning, wasnt the right moment or place, but it could have not been delayed.

Wanting or not, the decision had to be made.
Now I'm just looking through the glass waiting for you to appear in the horizon line of my dreams...
| m |


No comments:

Powered By Blogger